May 25, 2016

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

1.- Complete the following sentences with the correct verb form of the FIRST CONDITIONAL. 

1.- If I am not (not be), I'll come (come) with you.
2.- If it rains (rain), we will stay_ (stay) at home.
3.- I will call (call) you if I have (have) time.
4.- If she doesn't study (not study) hard, she won't pass (not pass) the exams.
5.- If the weather is (be) nice, we'll go (go) to the beach.
6.- You will get (get) fat if you don't stop (not stop) eating so much.
7.- If I see  (see) Jonh, I'll tell (tell) him about the party.
8.- Mum will be (be) angry) if I don't tidy (not tidy) my room.
9.- If we don't leave (not leave) now, we will miss (miss) the bus.
10.- You won't go (not go) to the party if you don't do  (not do) your homework.

2.- Complete the following sentences with the correct verb form of the SECOND CONDITIONAL.

1.- If he exercised (exercise), he would be healthier.
2.- If I were (be) you, I would call the police.
3.- I would buy (buy) a new jacket if I had (have) some money.
4.- I would help (help) if I were (be) you.
5.- I would travel (travel) around the world if I won (win) the lottery.
6.- If she had(have) time, she'd go (go) to the gym.
7.- If I met (meet) an alien, I would be (be) scared.
8.- If I went (go) to New York, I 'd visit  (visit) the Empire State Building.