Sep 19, 2018

Writing a formal email


To whom it may concern,

I am an undergraduated student and I am writing to ask for further information about a trip to Chernobyl. I am highly interested in dark tourism as I am thinking of doing a research on some historical sites where horrible tragedies occurred in the past.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me with some information on how to get to this place as well as some place where to stay such as a youth hostel or a Bed and Breakfast. As I am a student, as I said before, I am on a budget so I cannot spend much money on the trip. I could travel with a rucksack so I do not need to pay extra money for my luggage on the flight and I can also share a room with other people if there is the possibility to stay in a hostel. It would also be very kind of you if you could provide with further details about other places to visit nearby.

Thanking in advance your kind attention and collaboration, I look forward to hearing from you back soon.

Best regards,

Sergio López