Feb 29, 2016

EXERCISE 2ND YEAR OF ESO

Turn the following sentences into the Negative and Interrogative Form. Then translate into Spanish.

1.- There are some oranges in the fridge.
There aren't any oranges in the fridge.
Are there any oranges in the fridge? 
2.- My aunt is always happy.
My aunt isn't always happy.
Is my aunt always happy? 
3.- She normally gets dressed after the shower.
She doesn't normally get dressed after the shower.
Does she normally get dressed after the shower?

4.- They always take the bus at 8 o'clock.
They don't always take the bus at 8 o'clock.
Do they always take the bus at 8 o'clock? 
5.- We are learning English at the moment.
 We aren't learning English at the moment.
Are we learning English at the moment?

6.- We are cooking spicy food.
We aren't cooking spicy food.
Are we cooking spicy food? 
7.- She's got many pets at home.
 She hasn't got many pets at home.
Has she got many pets at home?

8.- He often has breakfast very early in the morning.
He doesn't often have breakfast very early in the morning.
Does he often have breakfast very early in the morning?

9.- We must wear a uniform at school.
We mustn't wear a uniform at school.
Must we wear a uniform at school?

10.- She can type very quickly.
She can't type very quickly.
Can she type very quickly? 
11.- They should eat more fruit and vegetables.
They shouldn't eat more fruit and vegetables.
Should they eat more fruit and vegetables?


12.- We bought some clothes last weekend.
We didn't buy some clothes last weekend.
Did we buy some clothes last weekend?

13.- We watched a horror film last night.
We didn't watch a horror film last night.
Did we watch a horror film last night?

 14.- People could read newspapers 100 years ago.
People couldn't read newspapers 100 years ago.
Could people read newspapers 100 years ago? 
15.- I found my keys yesterday.
I didn't find my keys yesterday.
Did I find my keys yesterday? 
16.- I drank a glass of hot chocolate this morning.
I didn't drink a glass of hot chocolate this morning.
Did I drink a glass of hot chocolate this morning?